- The Flashbox contains 6 protected UV-C bulbs to provide increased disinfection coverage of items placed inside the chamber.
- Contains 2 quartz glass shelves to allow for greater capacity.
- The Flashbox provides over 1000 µW/cm2 of UV-C intensity. This intensity correlates to a 60 mJ/cm2 UV-C dosage during a one minute exposure.
- The Flashbox’s UV-C output was validated using two independent UV-C Sensors, the Solar Light Company’s PMA1122 Germicidal UV-C Sensor and the General® UV512C Digital UVC Meter.
- Easily operated with minimal training. No chemicals to store and handle.
- Simple manual timer to set disinfection time.
- The Flashbox has a transparent door, allowing visual confirmation that the unit is working properly.
- The door contains a safety switch which turns the unit off if the door is opened during an exposure.
- The glass door blocks UV-C wavelengths from passing through, such that it is safe to look through the glass while the unit is running.
- Usable Space for items: 14”H x 21.5”D x 21.5”W
- Overall Dimensions: 24”H x 24”D x 24”W
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 3 Amps
- UV-C Output:Over 60 mJ/cm2 per minute (1000 µw/cm2)
Mfd by Clordisys Solutions Inc