High UV Output
The Flashbox mini has a UV-C intensity of 1100 µW/cm2 to provide rapid disinfection. This output correlates to a 33 mJ/cm2per minute dosage.
Low Power Consumption
The Flashbox mini can be plugged into any standard 115 VAC outlet.
- Easily operated with minimal training.
- No chemicals to store and handle.
- Preset timer will light up at the push of the start button.
- The Flashbox -mini has a semi-transparent door for visual confirmation that the unit is working properly.
The Flashbox mini has a very high UV-C intensity allowing for quick and effective disinfection cycles.
The quartz glass shelf allows for all surfaces, even the bottom, to be exposed to UV-C light. If you were to place items on another material, such as wire or traditional glass or plastic shelving, those surfaces touching the shelf would not be disinfected.
Quartz glass shelving is a key feature, allowing for complete disinfection.
- Usable space for items: 4″ H x 6″ D x 12″ W
- Overall Dimensions: 9″ H x 8″ D x 14″ W
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 2 Amps
- The door contains a safety switch which turns the unit off if the door is opened during an exposure.
- The glass door blocks UV-C wavelengths from passing through,such that it is safe to look through the glass while the unit is running.
Mfd by Clordisys Solutions Inc